See Ya Next Time, Austin.
I surprisingly loved Austin. I would definitely go back to visit. My first perception of Austin was a hot, humid place with nothing to do. Wrong.
I didn’t know what to expect at SXSW. I couldn’t have imagined a better conference to attend. With all the people I’ve met and the knowledge I’ve gained…
It’s been an amazing trip and I can’t wait until next year. :)
Here are my favorite things off the top of my head:
1. All three keynotes. Each memorable in their own way.
2. Hearing all sorts of bands in different venues while walking on 6th street.
3. Going where the locals go. Each store having a very distinctive style.
4. Meeting people from everywhere.
5. Cornflake chicken salad. Need I say more?
I was planning on posting pictures from #3, but here are just way too many. I’ll upload it to my Flickr site and post when they’re all uploaded…
Thanks for reading! I should have a recap presentation in a day or two.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.